• Andreas Joerißen
• Born in 1965 as the fifth of six children in Breberen (NRW)
• First figures already made as a child in father's workshop
• Married to Nuran Joerißen since 2000
• 1981/83: apprenticeship as joiner (graduation HWK Aachen) (First creative work with furniture elements)
• 1998: Further qualification in the field of furniture design at HWK Wuppertal - electronics department (graduation HWK Wuppertal)
• 1999: First designs and wooden sculptures are created from the wood of fruit trees picked up in the surrounding area
• Art academy Gut Rosenberg near Aachen - since then continuous work on wooden sculptures
• 2004/07: Training as a systemic family therapist. Member of the DGSF Cologne.
The psyche of man now also plays an important role in his work on the sculptures.
This is followed by the founding of the first studio.
• 2009: Origin of project "After Dinner"
• 2010: Beginning of sculptures series "Shamans“
• 2011: Participation by art tour Heinsberg; Collaboration with artist's studio Brachelen
• 2012: Own studio in Gillrath near Geilenkirchen (NRW)
• 2012: Exhibition Gallery Kunstmühle Düsseldorf
• 2012: Exhibition Gallery G. Röcken Duisburg
• 2013: Exhibition Langen & Langen Aachen
• 2013: Exhibition Kunstverein Canthe Hückelhoven
• 2014: Start Urban Art "Blue Child" in Brussels, Cologne, Duisburg, Aachen, Erkelenz, Wuppertal, Mönchengladbach, Essen, etc.
• 2014: Exhibition Gillrath, Chante-Ratheim
• 2016: A joint exhibition with the artist Dieter Schneller from Duisburg (Painter) in the old City Hall of Hückelhoven
• 2016: Presentation of the sculpture "Bird Courier" – a homage to Hieronymus Bosch in Begas House Museum for Art and Regional Hystorie Heinsberg
• 2016: Urban Art "Blue Ship", Cologne , Heinsberg, Dangast (Friesland)
• 2017: Exhibition Poebel Aachen
• 2017: Single Exhiobition in Begas House Museum for Art and Regional Hystorie Heinsberg
• 2018: Exhibition Bergfried of the City of Wassenberg
• 2019: Exhibition in Landsberg
• 2019: Urban Art Promotion in Lansberg am Lech
• 2019: Exhibition in Landsberg at artists' village "Dangast am Jadebusen"